With a carefully selected group of strategic partners, chosen for their ability to deliver highly flexible services and solutions, NEOLINK are able to meet the requirements of your businesses sea freight requirements.
Our strong long term relationships with carriers specialising in the Australian market enables NEOLINK to offer targeted solutions for your import and export sea freight needs.
All shipments are seamlessly integrated through the tracking module of our website and show LIVE shipment updates at the click of a button.
Our suite of sea freight services includes:
- Full Container Load Service (FCL)
- Less than Container Load Service (LCL)
- Groupage and Break-bulk cargo handling
- Refrigerated Services
1. Purchase Order is raised by Importer / Consignee and Sent to Exporter / Shipper
2. NEOLINK follows up purchase order with the shipper to ascertain an anticipated ready date
3. NEOLINK projects anticipated sailing details based on the cargo ready date
4. Shipper advises NEOLINK once cargo is ready and empty container is released to the shipper
5. Shipper packs the container and NEOLINK custom clears the shipment for export
6. NEOLINK transports the full container to the origin seaport
7. Cargo is loaded on-board the vessel and departs origin port
8. Cargo arrives at seaport of destination
9. NEOLINK custom clears the shipment
10. NEOLINK delivers the full container to your premises
Notes: The activities listed above cover the entire supply chain if terms are EXW.