At NEOLINK, we understand that when a shipment is sent airfreight, it is always urgent. As such, these shipments are continuously monitored by our team ensuring that uplift and transit proceed as booked.
We have contracts in place with all the major airlines and can handle your shipment no matter how big or small.
Our services include:
- Direct Flights
- Deferred Flights
- Consolidation Services
- Guaranteed Uplift Services
- Courier Services // Door-to- Door
- Pre-clearance on all inbound air services
- Chartered flights
- Special project Handling
- Live cargo tracking and online visibility
1. Purchase Order is raised by Importer / Consignee and Sent to Exporter / Shipper
2. NEOLINK follows up purchase order with the shipper to ascertain an anticipated ready date
3. NEOLINK projects anticipated flight details based on cargo ready date
4. Shipper advises NEOLINK once shipment is ready and pick-up is arranged
5. NEOLINK custom clears the shipment for export
6. NEOLINK tenders the cargo to the origin airport terminal
7. Cargo is loaded on-board the aircraft and uplifted
8. Cargo arrives at airport of destination
9. NEOLINK custom clears the shipment
10. NEOLINK delivers the cargo to your premises
Notes: The activities listed above cover the entire supply chain if terms are EXW.